Les Nains Fous Index du Forum
Les Nains Fous
Les Nains Fous - Wakfu Aerafal

Les Nains Fous Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Theo: “Madrid’s call the best moment of my life”

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Nains Fous Index du Forum -> Mine Est Terit -> Dialogue avec la surface
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Avr - 11:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Theo: “Madrid’s call the best moment of my life” Répondre en citant

sbobet asia Real Madrid visit Atletico de Madrid next Sunday and Theo Hernandez will be on the spotlight no matter whether he actually plays or not. The defender made a controversial move to Real past summer when Los Blancos triggered his release clause. Furthermore, his brother Lucas Hernandez plays for Atletico de Madrid. Still, Theo says that receiving Madrid’s call to sign for them was the best moment of his life.

“I didn’t even think about it when Real Madrid called, this is the best club in the world. Now I have to keep improving as a player and stay here for the rest of my life. The first time I played at the Bernabeu I was very nervous but it’s been better lately,” said Theo. sbobet asia

“Real Madrid’s call was the best moment of my life. My dream is to keep improving as a person and as a player in Real Madrid and in order to do that I have to work every single day and do my very best,” he added.

“Madrid Derbies are always special. My brother is playing there and sometimes we argue a bit but we get along just fine and nobody in the house talks about the Derby. We will compete every single game but there’s an extra motivation involved when facing Atletico so we will fight and try to win the game,” concluded Theo. sbobet asia

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Avr - 11:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 28 Avr - 10:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: European Paper Talk: Tottenham eye Andre Gomes from Barcelon Répondre en citant

European Paper Talk: Tottenham eye Andre Gomes from Barcelona

sbobet asia Spain
Tottenham are still looking at the possibility of signing Barcelona midfielder Andre Gomes, and are one of a number of clubs chasing the 24-year-old, including fellow Londoners West Ham. The Portuguese hasn't had the best of times since moving to Catalonia, but will have no shortage of suitors this summer. (Mundo Deportivo)

Germany
Arsenal are in the running to sign Bayer Leverkusen goalkeeper Bernd Leno. The German has told the Bundesliga side that he wants to leave in the summer, and they have already arranged to sign a replacement in the shape of Eintracht Frankfurt keeper Lukas Hradecky. Napoli and Atletico Madrid are also reported to be interested in the 26-year-old, who will cost under £20m due to a release clause of around £17.5m. (Bild) sbobet asia

France
Thomas Tuchel wants to sign compatriot Philipp Max, currently at Augsburg, when he takes over at Paris Saint-Germain next season. The French club are looking for left back options and the 24-year-old fits the bill. He's likely to cost around £20m and they will use income from the sale of Layvin Kurzawa to fund the move. (Le Parisien)

Italy
Juventus are eying up world-class striking options to help them win the Champions League, with Edinson Cavani and Antoine Griezmann at the top of the list. The Uruguayan is thought to be the more realistic of the two targets, but Atletico Madrid's Griezmann is their preferred choice and they will make a move in the summer. (Corriere dello Sport) sbobet asia

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Theo: “Madrid’s call the best moment of my life”

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Nains Fous Index du Forum -> Mine Est Terit -> Dialogue avec la surface Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation